1. - Top - End - #16
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Domino Quartz's Delightfully Quaint Random Banter Thread #248

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    alternatively, since The Doctor is proven canonical to the Marvel universe, find a random young woman who wants adventure, explain you what you want but also that you can help them get more adventure, buy a bag of jelly babies, travel to London, then explain things to The Doctor and he will probably be one of the most understanding people to explain this to, with a bonus of not solving anything with violence so he'll probably have a better solution than most, all the while coming with an offering of a doctor companion and jelly babies. how could he possibly resist?
    He typically off in his own little section of the Multiverse.

I think the only time he interacted with the main Marvel Universe was when he kidnapped Death's Head from the Transformers Universe and stranded him at the Fantastic Four's house...

...I need to look up the circumstances of that.

As for puppeting corpses... Mixed results. So far the only unambiguous cases have been Dark Carnage reanimated Cletus and Emil Gregg, in both cases calling the soul back to inhabit the reanimated corpse, and Flash Thomspon resurrecting himself when he was possessing a symbiote Dragon by having the dragon bond to his corpse.

So it does seem to specifically be a symbiote-dragon thing.

If it comes down to puppeting someone, honestly, I'd probably just go for Stevil because 1: I'd be able to get something out of it and 2: he's kind of due for some karma after somehow getting acquitted for stealing a nuclear bomb and trying to nuke New York City.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2023-12-28 at 01:55 AM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks