Quote Originally Posted by Velaryon View Post
The fact that she's a coworker is a drawback, in terms of my romantic interest. Truth is, I'd rather keep my workplace free of that kind of entanglement. It's just that I liked her that much that I was willing to risk it anyway.

However, I've now landed a date with someone else I'm pretty excited about too, although we live about an hour's drive apart. It'll certainly require some planning, but on the other hand I don't have to worry about awkwardness in my job from it.
So... that date I had did not work out. I'm still trying (without a lot of success) to get over my coworker. However, I met another person online who seems promising. We haven't met up in person yet because holidays, but have had a couple of online "dates" playing board games that have been a lot of fun.

My coworker's date did work out for a while, but the clueless idiot dumped her a week before Christmas. This has stirred up a lot of stuff I would rather not be feeling, given that I don't seem to be her type, but nonetheless here I am.

I feel like I have a good thing beginning, but I'm worried that I'm gonna blow it because I'm not over somebody who already said no to me anyway. Feelings are stupid.