View Single Post

Thread: The Expected Journey Ends [OOC]

1. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Default Re: The Expected Journey Ends [OOC]

Sir Darren Arwana

His speech will be of goldenrod color.

I've pasted the backstory into the sheet, but let it remain here for everyone's convenience.
    Spoiler: Backstory
    Show
    Every noble house needs an heir and a spare. I was neither, and it got me a measure of freedom. I discovered later there had been limits to it, but my youth was filled with music, high society parties, carnal pleasures and other peoples' secrets. You can't imagine how much one can get away with if one possesses sensitive knowledge.
    So, what would you do if you were a patriarch of a noble family and discovered your useless son routinely causing scandals and souring your carefully built relations with the proverbial pit of vipers? My dear father loves when he can kill two birds with one arrow, figuratively and literally. I won't bore you with the details, it should suffice to say the House Arwana got a boost got to its standing both by removing myself from the equation and providing a knight to one of the holy orders. Make no mistake, I'm thankful. Having purpose in life doesn't hurt, and how many people can genuinely brag about rescuing a duke's daughter from the clutches of a dragon?
    Now, it's your turn to tell me about yourself.
    Last edited by Ilerien; 2023-12-23 at 04:53 AM.
    My homebrew. Feel free to use!