I don’t know if it qualifies as a fight, as such, but it was superpower vs. superpower so I’m counting it: the sequence in the Netflix Daredevil series, season three, where Matt has teamed up with Ray Nadeem(? the cop) to search Bullseye’s apartment. Then Bullseye comes home early and Matt has to get himself and Nadeem out and away, leading to Matt having to make use of a mirror and the short window of time it took for Bullseye to reload to get the unpowered cop out of danger.

Second favorite would probably be in the animated Batman/Superman crossover, where the two are competing for Lois Lane’s affection. It’s one of the few arenas where neither of them has a real advantage, which made it a lot more fun than if the two just got into fisticuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
Flash Thomspon is a very interesting character. He was introduced as a two-dimensional jock-bully in the high school years, but in college he and PEter reconciled, Flash became a better person, and he became ne of Peter's Best friends
Hard agree, this arc was a good one.

I adored one of the exchanges between Flash and Peter during this arc; Flash had just found out Peter was Spider-man after a slip by someone else in his web of allies, and it went something like:

Flash: Puny Parker, the kid I shoved into lockers back in high school?…I’m really sorry by the way, can you ever forgive me?
Peter: Flash, I’ve forgiven people who actively tried to kill me, I forgave you long ago!

JJJ blackmailing Venom to help Spider-man also amuses me given their usual relationship. “Bring your better half!” And then the poor duo have to talk Mary Jane out of attacking them. “Miss Watson, we’re here to protect you!”