1. - Top - End - #9
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Default Re: Rise of the Runelords: The Skinsaw Murders, Part II [IC]

Aubrine will look at Evaro and say quietly, “I assume I am not the only one hearing that?” Aubrine will turn to the rest of the group and still quietly say “Well, give me just a second before we move forward.” After a brief moment of contemplation Aubrine will hand Evaro a potion and alchemical vial, “Remember to drink, then drink, then spit, not: drink, spit, drink, that is just wasteful.”

Aubrine will then take a moment to focus, close their eyes and breath deeply. After Aubrine opens their eyes again, they seem calmer with pupils dilated. Then Aubrine will start drinking a variety of different vials from their pouch. After drinking the final vial, their skin smooths to almost a scale-like quality, their neck slits open slightly and they gain a more intensely fish-like quality in their appearance.

Aubrine will then quietly ask the group, “We going in loud and proud, or do we want to have the quieter of us scout ahead?”

Spoiler: Crunch
    Show
    Hand Evaro Alchemical Allocation & Barkskin Potion

Use Extracts: Barkskin (+3 Enhancement Natural Armor at 10 min./level) & Heightened Awareness (+2 perception and trained knowledge, can be consumed for +4 ini bonus. 10 min./level)

Consume Mutagen (+4 Dex -2 Wis +2 Natural Armor. 80 Mins)

Essence Investment:

Darkvision = 2E

Gloves of Master Thief = 1E
    Pooling Black = 2E

Superior Reflexes = 2E
    Cufflinks of Telekinetic = 1E

Last edited by ClassyCrow; 2023-12-18 at 02:45 PM.