Arsenne stands up, nods to Thikha'Ness ands says: "Thanks".
He then says a quick prayer and conjures up some water into his cupped hands and he splashes it onto his face.
He conjures some more, but his times sips the water from his cupped hands, gargles and spits it out, in a direction away from the group.

He then looks again at Thikha'Ness says: "Oh, I have fought plenty of times. Thousands if not tens of thousands of sparring matches, and I must have competed in at least half-a-hundred Irorian tournaments as a child. But, I have never squared off against something in a kill-or-be-killed match before. And I have certainly never killed anything before. Well, nothing bigger than a mosquito anyway."

He looks at the rest of the group and adds:
"As for blood & guts, I have learned to deal with that as a part of being a doctor. I am just more used to being the cure rather than the cause. It was all just a lot to take in at once, and very suddenly. When I saw Kaen being attacked, I immediately wanted to protect him at all costs, even without hesitation being ready to kill his attackers. I'm rather shocked at how automatically my body ..... Sorry. I'm blabbing. I'll be fine. Now let's take a look at your wounds, Kaen."

He takes a quick look.
"Hmmm. Indeed. I could certainly treat this through traditional means, and accelerate the healing overnight. But with more buildings to explore, it might be more prudent so call forth some of Shelyn's magic to cure what we can more quickly."
He nods to Thikha'Ness, and says "If your will allow me...."

And he casts a spell, gently touching Kaen on an uninjured part of his body, to let the magic flow through to where it is needed.

Spoiler: Healing magic
Show
Spontaneous casting cure light wounds in lieu of divine favour (d8+2)[3]