View Single Post

Thread: Ruins of Azlant: The Lost Outpost [IC]

1. - Top - End - #142
    Halfling in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: Ruins of Azlant: The Lost Outpost [IC]

Arsenne responds to Kaen: "Yes of course!"

He looks down at the inert Monkey Goblin bodies by his feet: "I don't think there is much I can do for these at this point. Poor Ambyr. Such a good Kitty. I guess you don't know the meaning of 'incapacitate' yet, do you?"

He squats down to take closer look at the Goblin Monkeys, but then stands up and sways unsteadily, leaning on his upright Glaive for balance:
    "Oh sorry! It seems that with the excitement draining out from me, I am left slightly wobbly kneed. Let me just catch my breath."
    He continues to sway and he swallows a few times.

"This is the first time that I'm in a real fight. Well ..... aside from back on the boat where I proved my worth as a pin-cushion and as ballast. Actively fighting is far more intense."
    He forces himself to take deep breaths, swallowing more frequently and still swaying slightly as he looks at the Goblin Monkeys. Eventually his eyes land on the first one to go down, the one that he himself had carved up with his Glaive. Suddenly his stomach heaves, and he brings his left hand up rapidly to clamp over his mouth, letting the Glaive clatter to the ground. He barrels past Ambyr, out the door, and past his friends, stopping ten feet way to drop to his hands and retching his last meal up and onto the ground.
    Last edited by Diavolo; 2023-12-17 at 09:46 PM.