Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
Yeah this pretty much sums up my reaction to the absurd over reaction as well.
Just better xD

Except. We dont have any actual confirmation he is an idiot. We dont have his grades or anything.
We directly got a comic text explaining that posturing and intimidation is how demons usually behave.

It could for all we know so far be an established way of training succubi resistance. Give then something unsexy to wear.

Though honestly shocking how sheltered people are acting. Like seriously. Someone is made to wear a unsexy jacket, thats obviously really important to the owner,
and cant refuse? Thats should not even be CLOSE to register as a thing, compared to all the unhealthy stuff that take place in actual unhealthy relationships.

And im going to repeat you are going to be proven wrong repeatedly on this.
As we have had closest thing to Word of God state its not a big thing.
We know succubi is free to pick their master. We know they are free to switch their master. We even know there are magic items to temporarily prevent the problems of being without a master.
We even got repeated Words of God statements, that the council of Matriarchs are extremely powerful and inflict disproportionate punishments on abusers.
Its seriously as if you have chosen that this is wrong based on a feeling. And now tries to twist everything else into supporting that point of view.
Ah I dont often read the full author notes so I likely missed that thing. I was thinking the dude was an idiot because of a combination the the letterman jacket thing (which is universally a sad thing to wear post graduation) and his whole strange plan to demand parfait from the secundus dominus anthraxian hell lord of misrule or whatever tom is. Also, I just realized i misunderstood something. I thought brelix was after parfait to create his own succu-harem, but its apparently aster that he claims parfait should be going to. Im not sure if that makes him dumber or not as he is acting kinda goonish here. Maybe its a thing where the dudes each want their own succubus and parfait was "supposed" to be with aster like lulu with brel. You know schoolyard chums and all that.