1. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Grrl Power VIII: Hotter Than What's In Sydney's Lunchbox

Oh my dear god, she is wearing his old lettermans jacket and finds it cringe but isnt in enough control of herself yet as a newbie succubus to say no. What unearthly horror are we witnessing here?
    Yeah this pretty much sums up my reaction to the absurd over reaction as well.
    Just better xD

You know, honestly? If he wasnt confirmed to be an idiot, I could see that being an effective training technique
    Except. We dont have any actual confirmation he is an idiot. We dont have his grades or anything.
    We directly got a comic text explaining that posturing and intimidation is how demons usually behave.

Demons are all about establishing dominance, which means the beginning of every commercial on Demon TV starts with “YOU PAY ATTENTION TO ME YOU LITTLE PUSTULE! IF YOU COME INTO MY STORE AND I FIND OUT YOU THOUGHT A COMMERCIAL WOULD BE A GOOD TIME FOR A BATHROOM BREAK I WILL KICK YOUR ASS! YOU WILL BE TESTED!”

Most people would be put off by that, but a lot of demons would think “I like the cut of his jib.” or “He’s no nonsense.” but also “I could take him.”

What I’m saying is Loki-horns-battle-axe-hammer guy here is trying to establish that he’s a serious guy. Sometimes you gain the upper hand, sometimes you get arm-barred by a neon-blue space noodle. It’s all part of the demon social contract.
    It could for all we know so far be an established way of training succubi resistance. Give then something unsexy to wear.

Though honestly shocking how sheltered people are acting. Like seriously. Someone is made to wear a unsexy jacket, thats obviously really important to the owner,
    and cant refuse? Thats should not even be CLOSE to register as a thing, compared to all the unhealthy stuff that take place in actual unhealthy relationships.

I'm just going to repeat that until confirmed otherwise that I think succubi bonds are a much bigger deal than Dabbler implied and that she's and the other succubi are rationalizing hard when they say it's okay.
    And im going to repeat you are going to be proven wrong repeatedly on this.
    As we have had closest thing to Word of God state its not a big thing.
    We know succubi is free to pick their master. We know they are free to switch their master. We even know there are magic items to temporarily prevent the problems of being without a master.
    We even got repeated Words of God statements, that the council of Matriarchs are extremely powerful and inflict disproportionate punishments on abusers.
    Its seriously as if you have chosen that this is wrong based on a feeling. And now tries to twist everything else into supporting that point of view.
    Last edited by lord_khaine; 2023-12-14 at 06:55 PM.
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar