1. - Top - End - #140
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Grrl Power VIII: Hotter Than What's In Sydney's Lunchbox

I'm just gonna point out that "the inbuilt operant conditioning of a succubus's maliciously designed nervous system is powerful enough that a newly bound succubus literally can't say no to their master for about twenty years" was established right before Parfait lost control of her aura

I believe I pointed out that it was highly problematic either here or in another thread where I discussed this stuff.

I'm just going to repeat that until confirmed otherwise that I think succubi bonds are a much bigger deal than Dabbler implied and that she's and the other succubi are rationalizing hard when they say it's okay.

I'm fully expecting that the succubus matriarch council are gonna turn out to be antagonists later, and the fact that someone from Parfait's friend group feels entitled to have been her master and feels like Thom 'stole' her from him, coupled with this latest example of petty abuse that doesn't line up with what Dabbler said a Succubi's first master is supposed to do way back when she was established to b a slave sort of implies that thos strict guidelines and disprotitonately enforced contract she mentioned aren't as strictly regulated as implied.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2023-12-14 at 12:21 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks