There is just something offputting about people who make cheeseburgers and pay close attention to the quality of everything but the cheese.

"Yeah, I got these artisanal pretzel buns and went out to a meat market the next town over to get some choice cuts of black Angus beef that's so fresh it was mooing that morning, ground it up at home and mixed it with some freshly chopped onions and my own secret spice blend. Got some fresh lettuce and tomatoes from ole bill's stall at the Farmer's market, only guy I trust to deliver on organic veggies you know there ain't much in the way ah regulations on that, and for condiments, I made my own, got some homemade ketchup, some of my grandmother's barbecue sauce that I punched up myself with a hint of cayenne, and a spice honey mustard blend here... And then for cheese I went to the Walmart and picked up some Kraft Singles."

That's an exaggeration, of course, but that's how it feels sometimes. Might as well be using Aerosol cheese, it's just as fake but it tastes better.