Quote Originally Posted by DammitVictor View Post
Kaine is going to attempt to dodge Electro's lightning, invoking My Brother's Keeper as a d4 for trying to carry the waterlogged bank teller with him.

Next action: I'm going to attempt to web the hostage to the ceiling (reduce Doom Pool) unless Sleeper beats me to it.
Sounds like a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareeah_Indaga View Post
Okay, how does this look?

Affiliation – Solo: d8
Distinction – Spawn of Venom: d8
Power(s) – Klyntar Symbiote: Superhuman Reflexes d8, Shapeshifting d6 (Multipower)
Specialty – Combat: 2d6
Complication/Stress – Soaking Wet Hostage: d...4? Since I'm obviously trying not to hurt the hostage in the process?
Asset – None
So, I think Electro has used up the Soaking Wet Hostage complication, and it's no longer available for you to use (but if it was, and you used it, you would use it at full D8 strength). The hostage may get in Kaine's way for dodging Electro's attack, but after that, he should be able to get over the problem pretty quickly.

Also, what's the justification for the Spawn of Venom distinction? You may very well have one, I'm just asking.

On a somewhat related note, Plaids, since Hercules is in the bank, now, you can ditch the Mass Confusion complication. Herc is now in a less confusing area.