Sabian Skellegue
Half-Orc Barbarian
AC: 14 HP: 23/23
PPer: 13 PInv: 10 PIst: 11
Conditions: --
Lost in his thoughts, the heavy thump and shaking floor startles Sabian. A look of confusion passes over his face as Adrian peers around with a, presumably, magic lens.

The half-elf pauses, then his voice goes serious as he stares through the walls at something only he can see. He starts speaking with more focus and energy.

“Ignore what I said. Pick up your ancestors’ tools. You’re not ready to wield them, but you don’t have a choice. There’s a dragon in the courtyard, one wreathed in shadow, and I see a fiendish wizard with him… Yugoloths? They’ve blanketed the courtyard with poisonous clouds.”

He touches his shirt. It shifts its appearance, revealing it to be a black set of leather armor adorned with spiderwebs, and pulls a bow out from one of his vest pockets. “My generation are all about dead now, and they’ll be expecting to find me. The wards on the building may hold them outside for a few minutes, but not more than that, and everyone else who could fight them was probably outside.”

He points at the five youngsters. “You, take these weapons and make sure they don’t fall into the hands of evil, whatever it is. You probably have time to stop and grab some supplies on your way out, but don’t take too long. Stay low, get away, and try to get help. If no help is to be found, get some vengeance instead. Here’s a key to the door in the back hallway on the ground floor, if you don’t want to go out the back windows.” He tosses a key to Sabian.

Sabian catches the key and as Adrian kicks open a window, Sabian calls out Adrian!... Godspeed!

Sabian grabs the shield and can immediately feel the connection to the implement. The others are also grabbing their legacy items. Vidrik, crossbow and stakes in hand, says "I'm going to the armory to get some armor and a sword. Let's meet there. If anyone needs to go somewhere else, do you need me to find you anything in the armory? Don't worry about food. I can keep us fed. We need waterskins though. Hopefully there are some adventuring supplies in the armory, but if you see backpacks and waterskins, grab them."

Sabian responds, I think we need to stick together Vidrik. Let's grab anything here in the library that could be of use. Then I agree, the armory should be our next stop. It doesn't sound like we have much time.

Spoiler: Search the library
Show
Sabian (and others?) will search the library for anything useful.