View Single Post

Thread: Day of the Octopus

1. - Top - End - #20
    Barbarian in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: Day of the Octopus

Hercules Action 3
    Hercules stumbles forward shaking his head to abate the vertigo and splitting headache imposed by the duplicitous Mysterio's illusions.
    Stumbling forwards he enters a gait of an Olympic athlete, befitting an Olympian like himself, in pursuit of Electro and Mysterio.

The concrete sidewalks quake and the remaining glass windows shudder as upon Hercule's approach.
    Such callous villains they took everything from me! Then they relegated me to subservient bondage. Spiderman, together we will rend them to pieces!

As a hail gunfire greets Hercules the modern projectiles fail to register as bullets in his dazed state. Instead, a lurid scene of metallic beaks and feathers projects itself to scene. You wretched birds. I'll twist all you necks again if I have to!

Spoiler: OOC Planned Dice Rolls
    Show
    • One affiliation___________________________________- 1d10 buddy affiliation. Either with loki outside the building or with sleeper insider the lobby
    • Up to one relevant distinction______________________- 1d8 glory and honor
    • Up to one relevant power from each of your power sets_- None
    • Up to one specialty_______________________________- Menace Expert D8
    • Up to one complication or stress die from your target___- NA?
    • Up to one asset_________________________________- None
    • Up to one push die, stunt, or resource_______________- 1d6 from pushing with a plot point

Attempting to impose an 'afraid' complication on the henchmen.
    Using one plot point to make the asset last the rest of the scene.

Spoiler: Hercules Status
    Show
    Stress: 1 Mental Stress
    Complication: D12 Mass Confusion
    Assets: None
    Plot Points: 1 start + 1 taunting electro +1 resist electroshock attack + 1 resisting Mysterio's illusory confusion +1 physically attacking electro.
    Soon -2 plot points.
    XP: 1/10
    Last edited by Plaids; 2023-12-03 at 06:02 PM.