Quote Originally Posted by u-b View Post
5. Optionally, war-related goods exchanged between the town and the group if the town feels like it. We have enough equipment for a small band of men in case the town wants it. We can sell the stuff commercially, but if the town is to buy it from the merchant the very next day, we can split merchant's share between us instead.
Ringel leans closer to the noble, rubbing her own neck nervously. Lord Burne? I've been to this local smith, a very respectable Dwarf person, name's Morlin, Morlin Coalhewer. Sorry about that. Should have told you right off the bat. But, um, as it is, I'd take it as a personal favour if we could at least show him some of the wargear recovered. He can probably tell its worth and value and whatnot, and I'd feel very silly if we just let him down.

Still, that the man has finally acquiesced to the requests of the locals is nothing she's not happy about. She'd hate to split from this Michael Burne, but she'd really, really want to be back on the road, and seeing how Knight Novalis and Telrayel seem willing to just go, whatever the Lords of Brindol think… She straightens up. I'm good to go whenever. she proclaims for the benefit of the Speaker and captain. And if we can have this Jorr of yours a new face: always a boon! all the better. she nods, very earnestly. There's oing to be a trip and she gets to help people. Meet some, even. That's not the worst thing that could happen, given what's going down. Too bad about that poor family, though. Suddenly getting a keep sounds good enough. Getting a keep full of warlike Goblinfolk… Not so much.