The keep is as good as any place to start looking, especially if new activity has been spotted there. If only the keep was in a better state of repair...Sharess would not mind setting up home base in an old fortress. Her mind drifts a bit with images of a shiny new/old fortress until she hears Michael's list of requests. She is both impressed and bemused by the offer to sell the town battle gear at a slightly higher rate. She nudges Michael gently and whispers, "I ah, can help with your negotiations if you would like some assistance."

Spoiler: Diplomacy
Show
Sharess has a Diplomacy of 12 if Michael requests assistance on that selling bit or any other requests.

Speaking more loudly, "I need to confirm with my compatriots, but I think we are up to the task. Captain Soranna, I think Michael's request or some other means of communication might be in order to send word to us fast in case you are raided. I am sure you and your troops will be adequate to defend the town, but if things get out of hand we would not want to leave you alone."