'Something to look into maybe.' Laura says thoughtfully as she sips her own drink. She's disappointed to hear that but not surprised. 'Unless you happen to know any wizards around here. Maybe one who might need a hand with something.'

...'No doubt.' Laura replied watching Shadow closely. 'Otherwise I might as well give up this idea now. Would you happen to know anyone crazy enough that they might want to come with me?'
Laura's statement brings a wry smirk to the man's face. He clears his throat, and then with a less wet chuckle replies, "You know the rules of our Court. I might no someone, but you'll have to make me the right offer." The smirk spreads into a wide grin, showing old yellow teeth. He lowers his head in expectation, a nod that says, 'make me your best offer'.

Nearby, the college boys suddenly holler with excitement. They are gathered around a cellphone that has been propped up on the table, and based on the exclamation, possibly watching some live sporting event. Laura can feel their emotions coalescing into glamour, filling the room with a sweet and almost spicy aroma; like molasses mixed with hot sauce.