Quote Originally Posted by Traab View Post
Im pretty sure this is basically her hoovering up what people naturally shed off and dont use. Like that one image way back of a succu-nun basically sitting by the wall of a brothel and absorbing the horny energy being unleashed by the participants because they literally have no use for that nor awareness that its even a thing that exists. Look, I get it, you hate the whole concept of daves succubus execution and hate parfait in particular, but there is no reason to constantly keep jumping on the worst possible explanation so you have even more excuse to rant about it. She is hanging out "helping" at the store today to jiggle her bits enough so the customers produce the energy she needs without hurting them in any way so she can go back to Tom. There is no moral quagmire here.
I guess I was just a bit confused by how OP succubi actually are. In no other game system I know can you convert other peoples waste/spare mana into your new max mana. This is actually super broken and would imply that succubi just naturally grow huge mana pools from a young age. I mean, if her master wouldn't tax her, Parfait would overtake her master, an established archfiend, who is also fed by Dabbler, within two years.
Probably Dave didn't think about these consequences and wrote whatever sounds cool.