Chloé Clement
High Elf Artificer
AC: 12 HP: 17/17
PP: 10 PIv: 15 PIs: 11
Conditions: --
Concentrating: --

Before returning to the surface, she can't hold her tongue back when Mustafa sees fit to lecture her about her actions. "I understand it well enough to know that if I can do something now I should do. Study's all well and good but if we're not applying it then what's the point?" Theory is fine, but too many arcanists seemed to treat it as the be all and end all. Chloé would rather see it put to practice. She wasn't brewing potions just so they could look pretty on a windowsill (even if they did, and they do).

She's met Casamir before a few times, briefly, when he came to visit at the Church, so it's not that surprising she's slightly more comfortable around him than some of the others they might have met. "Hello again. Chloé Clement, if you don't remember me." She bows slightly. This time she had remembered to introduce herself properly. "Everyone has been...very nice," is her diplomatic way of saying she's not having fun but also not being rude about it. "How are things with your work?"