View Single Post

Thread: Ruins of Azlant: The Lost Outpost [IC]

1. - Top - End - #71
    Halfling in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: Ruins of Azlant: The Lost Outpost [IC]

Arsenne cleans out the various cuts to make sure there is no infection and ensures that the bleeding stops.
    "O.K. these don't look too bad. I only have one healing kit and a limited limited amount of Shelyn's magic that I can use per day, so hopefully topical care will do for now and I'll be sure to treat them again overnight to speed up the healing. You two should be fine by tomorrow. My own hand might take a bit longer to fully heal."

He then emulates Thikha'Ness and rinses himself off with fresh water conjured by Shelyn's grace, offering to do the same for anyone else who requests it.

He then looks at the group preparing to scout. "I would love to come with you. I'm not much of a hunter. But I used to play hide-and-go seek often with my sisters when we were young. Surely, hiding hiding behind a column or avoiding the squeeky parts of a polished wooden floor are not much different from hiding behind a tree and avoiding broken....OH MY GOODNESS! By all the beauty of the Eternal Rose! Would you look at these seashells! They're GORGEOUS!!! And so many colours! And so big! We never find such pristine shells on the beach back in Almas! Hold on a minute please, let me just pick up a few before we go.... "

He puts down his Glaive out of range of the surf, and quickly picks up a collection of about half-a-dozen shells, popping them into his back pack before speaking in the direction of the sand: "Don't worry, I'll be back for the rest of you as soon as we're done tending to some important business." And he picks up his Glaive and smiles eagerly at the rest of the group.

Spoiler: Healing Attempt
    Show
    Treat Deadly wounds without use of healing kit.
    Last edited by Diavolo; 2023-11-25 at 12:52 PM.