View Single Post

Thread: Ruins of Azlant: The Lost Outpost [IC]

1. - Top - End - #70
    Troll in the Playground

Daemon

Default Re: Ruins of Azlant: The Lost Outpost [IC]

Thickness, despite his gripe of "It lived when I started bringing it over."", was back to smiling on the last of his swim over. Though while the rest rowed to shore, he dragged the floating and bled out grindelow to the beach leaving a trail of bloodied water up to where he dragged it onto the beach, before rinsing himself back off with that water...

Thickness seemed distracted in thought, barely looking up then away when it came to those volunteering to scout ahead, but rejoining once the bodies were together in the sands. If none objected, he would mark their location with a spear buried point first to act as a marker

Returning his full attention to the group he speaks up.
    "It could be useful if locks are intact. Or perhaps skipping the gates through the palisade if we
    deem it best to enter like theives. Though i offer no great use, unless any who were in the water want help rinsing the salt off."

And with that, he chants a few words, cleaning himself off.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Thickness will accept Arsenne's offer of first aid, would like to consider aquatic race likely funeral practices (Religion perhaps?), and offers presdigitation to clean people. And he cleans himself off.

Last edited by 5ColouredWalker; 2023-11-25 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Typos
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    I'm not feeling conquery.