Once the threat is over, Arsenne tries to salvage what is left of his ink container, stoppers it, and put it, his pen, and the journal into his backpack.
Once his companions are back on board, he tell them: "Those of you who are injured, please apply some pressure and elevation to your cuts, as I'm doing with my hand, and I'll wash and dress your wounds once we arrive at the beach."

He then looks at himself and says: "What a mess! I hate getting dirty! One of the things I like about the Glaive is that it's a reach weapon. So if ever the day comes when I need to use it against a deserving enemy, they will be far enough away that they have less risk of splashing blood and guts on me. I did not anticipate that the real danger would be spilt ink and cat barf!"

Finally, upon arriving at the dock, he checks for obvious dangers in the water, then hops overboard to wash off the assorted mix fluids. He then climbs back onto the boat and helps to unload it. "Once we are sure the beach is safe, let me take a look at your injuries."

Spoiler: Heal checks
Show
Heal check Roran(?), ear and head : (d20+8)[16]
Heal check Thikha'Ness (?), calf : (d20+8)[24]
Heal check self, right hand : (d20+8)[27]