Any that has seen an Orc blush, could easily realise why the similarly green Ringel seems more blue than green as she tries not to bump into too much of the furniture as she moves over to the others mumbling another Sorry. towards the Speaker's annoyed face. Embarrasment does give way to wide-eyed alarm as the man speaks on, nevertheless. This has been going on for a while now, then? That's bad. Really bad. Lord Burne's plan gets a nod from her, and Telrayel's sudden outburst, a smile and a squeeze on the Elf's shoulder. Lord Burne's right, Telrayel. That's… A lot for the few of us to handle. she says soothingly, even though her own nervosity does get around to ooze through, easily sensed by any that pays attention. Though I really don't like this. she glances at the captain. I mean, how large are we even talking, as the size of tribes go? The only real obstacle around the Ferry beyond Terrelton's smell is just the river! And that's west. We came from the east and still ended up wading neck deep in Goblinfolk. she points out. Either way, I have no more deliveries for the week. I'll stick with you for now, Master Speaker, see if I can help. And if the Lord of Brindol can help. Of course. I take it you have a way to alert them without one of us running all the way back, Lord Burne? she tilts her head to a side. She sure couldn't reach Brindol in just a day. Not even Knight Novalis could, probably, with that weird not-horse of his.