1. - Top - End - #252
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: The Marvels , you know that new superhero movie

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    I'm inclined to agree - but I don't think Marvels is getting a fair shake in that regard.
    But the social buzz/antipathy toward the direction of Marvels has been around for a while. I have heard about it plenty without ever having to see any of their product to see if it had validity or was mountain out of molehill. So if it only matters now but not during Love and Thunder or Black Panther 2 that says either that those making the arguments are converting people over time or that it is a red herring being blamed for other issues

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    Uh, of course I can. And I think that's a good thing. There's a quote in my sig about that for exactly that reason.
    Okay but you understand that others may not agree with you take or even the assumptions you think fit the text and that leads them to not wish to give the next movie in a series the chance if they find it unpleasant. And if enough of them feel that way (if you happen to be in the minority say) it will effect the box office, merch sales, and park attraction draw?
    Last edited by sktarq; 2023-11-21 at 04:50 PM.