Irene Valhoven
"Know more about it? Unfortunately, that's my job. Karol didn't have any other ideas, and if you wanted to ask him yourself, I'm afraid you're a bit late." You all recognize the name of Karol, the head cleric of the Order. "I really don't think it was moved anywhere else in the world, or we'd have heard something."

"Oh Cassandra, it's nice to meet you in person! We may have met a decade ago, but that has been a while. I know I mentioned that the Seal and other wards keep needing to be re-powered more and more often. Feel free to go take a look at the Seal if you want. I have appreciated the letters back and forth. Not everyone likes all the writing and studying, you know." Irene grasps the book at her waist, undoes a couple of catches to open it, and removes a couple of loose sheets from the front, handing them to Cassandra. They are made of the flexible, durable vellum favored by wizards for spell scrolls. "Here you go. The basics, in case you don't have them. If you get bored later, the library has the inks you'd need to copy them into your book."
(Cassandra gets spell scrolls of Magic Missile and Mage Armor)