Quote Originally Posted by Thane of Fife View Post
As for Sleeper, that plan seems ok except that you probably can't evac people out the window you came in (they would be exiting into the middle of Mysterio's illusion and into an area where Electro's throwing lightning bolts - they won't go). If you can think up somewhere else to send them, you can make and roll a dice pool against the doom pool - let's say that for each D8 effect die you can get, you can evacuate a third of the people.
I can’t ‘protect them with my invisible force fields?’ (Since I deliberately picked a window out of sight of the police cordon at the entrance and Sleeper would have seen the mooks if they were real mooks made invisible beforehand rather than holograms?)

In that case what can Sleeper see as far as the other exits? (I know you mentioned some for Kaine, but can Sleeper see them?) Where are the hostages in relation to the doors, and how is the room set up in general (furniture or other cover, placement of mooks)? Are the hostages wearing gas masks too? (I doubt knocking them out and carrying them to safety would be a good strategy at this point, but if they start to panic mid-rescue it might be a better solution than letting them run into the line of fire.)

Also I would like to throw down the webline outside anyway (Sleeper put it down before finding out it would be useless or whatever) as its meta-game purpose is to provide a clue for Kaine on the off chance Sleeper manages to spend the entire mission invisible or in disguise - since Kaine’s going to know he didn’t put a webline there, and that obviously isn’t one of Sue’s powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Thane of Fife View Post
Also, can Sleeper disguise himself as Sue Storm? I would have thought he would be constrained by his host's mass (and that Tel-Kar would be bigger than Sue Storm).
So glad you asked! 😄 I was planning to incorporate a ‘space and/or extra dimensional environment suit’ to disguise the extra bulk (and height - Tel-Kar’s kinda tall, so there will likely be some clunky-looking boots on this ‘environment suit’). Possibly drop a comment about just getting back from the Negative Zone and not having time to change, if questioned.