Quote Originally Posted by Plaids View Post
I think I'm going to have Hercules charge straight to Electro after grabbing some tires from the police to try and subdue him with physical stress.
I think the roll would be 1D10 for being with a buddy, 1D8 for police presence, 1D10 from combat master, and either adding a die from superhuman leaping or godlike strength depending on how far electro his.
The roll seems a bit strong, I might have miscalculated or tried applying to many things to a fairly simple attack roll.

I believe I have 1xp, Maybe 0 stress, 0 assets, and 1 plot point for rolling a 1 for the praise Shocker roll.
I think you should have two plot points (you start with one), and you should make reaction rolls against Electro and Mysterio to see if you have any stress/complications.

Also, Hercules should have a strong dice pool here - he's a pretty powerful hero and punching things is something he's good at. I would definitely say that you can use your Godlike Strength, and you should also include a D8 for Electro's emotional stress. But if you want to weaken your roll, you could switch your distinction to a D4 (maybe you can't fight as effectively because you're trying to protect the police or because you're trying to make sure the news crew get your good side) and get another plot point for it. But that would also make you less likely to deal stress to Electro.