Oh. You're… not a Dwergar? What kind of question would that be? …exactly who I'm looking for! Well met, Master Morlin, I'm Ringel. Ringel Vosglad. From the Gap. I… she glances back over her shoulder, hunched now, ever so slightly, so as not to tower too much over the Dwarf. Won't be a burden for very long. We just hit town, with a bunch of others. Got hit ourselves on the road, by the bigger kind of Goblinfolk, a lot of them, they even had some… Helldogs with. she inhales and raises a hand defensively. She really is rambling. Now, the thing is, we lived and they, well, didn't. We claimed their things – arms, armour… Some look well made; we are having all of it lugged up here to the Ferry as we speak. Thought you'd take a look? We'd be pleased to sell much of the stuff. She glances over her shoulder once more; Morlin is right: time just flies. Anyway, you don't have to say yes or no or anything right now. We… Have a Lord person along, name's… Burne, I think? Michael Burne. From Brindol. He's called a meeting with the Speaker and… Wait, is she supposed to tell Morlin that? Well, too bad if she isn't. It's out. … Captain Soranna; probably others too. Maybe he already knows? The Dwarf looks important. Well, town-level important. I'm supposed to attend, and it's coming up. I just wanted to drop by first. Let you know. she nods to herself. What do you say?

Spoiler: OOC
Show

Imaginary OOC Ringel: And what's this Scott-Land you're talking about?