Cassandra Hartdegen
High Elf Wizard Bladesinger 2
HP: 12/12, AC: 13
Conditions: None
Spells: 1st - 3/3
Bladesongs: 2/2

"I-I think we're mostly elves," Cassandra says suddenly to the man who introduced himself as Vidrick Oakheart, although whether he even noticed her standing beside him is another matter entirely, "...b-but it's... an honour to meet you. I'm Ca-"
Before Cassandra can finish introducing herself, however, a much, much larger elf introduces himself by placing an arm on both Vidrick's and Cassandra's shoulders and saying "This is my amazing little sister Cassie. One day she's going to be the matriarch of the Hartdegen clan so you'd best get in there quick, eh Vid?"

A glare from Cassandra, the sort of glare of disapproval siblings would instantly recognise, and the elf steps back. "Well it was nice meeting you both," he says with a wink, "but I'll leave you to get acquainted." With that he disappears, leaving Cassandra to breathe a sigh of relief.

"My brother means well but he tends to act before he thinks. I guess my whole family is like that." Cassandra says in a way that suggests she wishes she were more like that herself, "I'm Cassandra Hartdegen."