Quote Originally Posted by Thane of Fife View Post
Plaids, I'm going to say you can't use your Godlike Strength in this instance because Electro can't see you. I'm not sure, but I'm inclined to say that general threatening superpowers should maybe not count in general for intimidating because, say, if you can use your strength to intimidate, then surely Electro can use his lightning to not get intimidated, and I feel like that might be making physical attacks too useful relative to dedicated emotional powers (like pheromones or illusions or whatever).

What do you guys think? (Bearing in mind that your characters are just as vulnerable to emotional stress as the NPCs are).

Also, rather than an afraid condition, I think that should just be emotional stress. I don't think there's enough distinction between them. Note that stress can still be used in a dice pool as a complication.
I agree with the issue of using non mental or spiritual powers for mental or spiritual actions against an adversary. Since skills would quickly become more homogenous with skills since mastery psychology would have the same amount of impact on an interrogation as ice powers.
Relevant clip:

Superman would be less interesting if he could just use his strength to impose a desired mental state on every adversary he met.

I was in a comic book mindset where powers are often used to supplement interrogations or public performances.

As for turn order we could just get a random order to start every cycle and freely swap orders between people who want to trade. Cohesive plans of action could then be done when desired.
I will also be retconning my action and going through with the original taunting plan and imposing mental stress since no response has been posted.
I think it will be 1D10 for being near Loki and 1D8 with the Honor and Glory, a well known hero who grabs peoples attention is beneficial.