View Single Post

Thread: Day of the Octopus

1. - Top - End - #9
    Barbarian in the Playground

DruidGuy

tongue Re: Day of the Octopus

Hercules spares a glance at the reporter who had been abruptly ushered aside. Such an eager herald was simply trying to fullfill the insatiable appetite of the populace of the magnificent city state of New York for all things Hercules. She would get an interview in time.

"I trust you will thou will bring thine own gifts and boons to bear Loki. Now you will see how the Titans weren't felled with just indomitable strength." Hercules smirks encouragingly to Loki as proceeds forwards to the police barricade. Gesturing to an officer he procures his megaphone; the device was familiar enough speak through one end and a voice came out louder on the other.

"Shocker! I have borne witness to the discord your heist has induced. I you a challenge, a fair wager. Confront the Lion of Olympus, defeat me and I assure you will depart unimpeded. A fair contest for someone with mastery tremors worthy of Poseidon's earthquakes and the ingenuity to harry and befuddle the nimble Spiderman. Unlike the counterfeit static bolt Electro🤣. Cravenly colluding with near dozen a thief to commit miniscule burglaries. I have prepared myself to face the most prodigious foes and eagerly await the challenge of the most prodigious foe of Spiderman."

Spoiler: Action Plan
    Show
    Change of plans, I will try to have Hercules impose an 'afraid' condition on Shocker. I think the roll will be
    affiliation buddy d10
    1d8 maybe glory and honor
    Last edited by Plaids; 2023-11-10 at 04:53 AM.