Quote Originally Posted by DammitVictor View Post
Pardon for the rookie question, but how do we handle dice around here?

What I think I'd like for Kaine to do is to start where you put him, but infiltrate the bank and pretend to be one of the hostages. I've been struggling with my third Distinction, waffling between "Web of Obligations" and "Saw That Coming", but starting off with this scenario reminds me of something I like to do with this character-- can I change that Distinction, one last time, to "I've Been Here the Whole Time"?

Fits with his precognition steering him directly into the path of trouble.

I'm thinking that distinction (or "My Brother's Keeper") d8, Solo d10, Wall-Crawling d6, Covert d8 to establish an Asset of "Inside Man".
So I started a dice thread here. My own attempts to roll didn't quite work - I guess don't hit preview post on any post that includes dice rolls - but I think that forum gives an idea as to how the roller works, at least.

I'm okay with that distinction, and with that action. As a note to everyone else, don't feel like you need to start rolling dice immediately. In general, you can all just go over.

One thing I forgot above was that it would be helpful if people could track their plot points and stress on their character sheets. You should all start with 1 Plot Point and no stress.

Also, would people like a quick run-through of the dice mechanics, or would you prefer to go through that when we get to a point where someone needs to roll?