Quote Originally Posted by Bohandas View Post
335.) Qi Lager
There is no rule for peeing in any edition of D&D (that I know of). Maybe giving a fixed duration to the effect would be better, either 1 hour or a day. Also, 400gp seems alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Jatmaj View Post
338: Reliant Circlet
I'm not sure where you're going with that. If the point is to disallow people from giving the circlet to one another, a better way is to make the circlet only give its benefit after it has been worn for a day (example: Mask of the Skull, Ring os Sustenance...). As it is, I feel like it's just asking to be abused with ability damage immunity.

340.)Procrustean Bed
341.)Mirror of Reversal
I'm... not sure what the point is here. There's no rule for either smaller or taller than average character, and no mechanical effect for the effect of the bed, and the Mirror of Reversal is even worse, since all characters are assumed to be roughly symmetrical, the target of the mirror may not even notice its effect. I just don't know why anybody would craft or use these. They would probably be better if they had other unique abilities, like the bed removing any form- and size-altering magic, or the mirror also being able to reflect spells cast at it, or to act as a portal to the Plane of Mirrors. Also, how do you revert the effect? Is that a curse? Is that permanent? Does looking in the mirror again revert the effect? Do you need Dispel Magic, Break Enchantment? This goes for the Cursed version too. Depending on the actual effect, the cost would vary, but with only these "nothing-effects", well, 100gp is enough.

342.)Cursed Mirror of Reversal
Items like that generally include a way to revert the effect. Not being able to eat again just cause you looked at it may warrant something like 10 to 15k gp at least, if a simple Remove Curse works, or higher if it requires a higher-level spell.

343.)Energy Weapon [Synergy]
+1 is good. A fixed increase in price is more for something that doesn't interact with other abilities.

344.)Emergency Suit
345.)Portable Panic Room
I like these. The price seems right too.

Quote Originally Posted by brian 333 View Post
346: Die of Decision The Dodecahedron of Gygax
That's so tedious... Also badly defined. Do I need to roll to breathe mechanically? At each step I take? To talk? At each word? Sentence? Just to start talking? It's just weird and honestly seems unfun.
Quote Originally Posted by brian 333 View Post
348b: Ring Of Halfling Might
The +1 Str/12 level seems both arbitrary and a bit inconsequential. A level 20 character would just get +1. Maybe every 6 levels or 3 fighter levels would make more of a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by D&D_Fan View Post
#350 - Intercontinental Ballistic Missile, +1
Seems a bit underpowered. You should give it another +1 to damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaern View Post
353: The Hook of the Sea [Major Artifact]
It's Maui time! The quest is a bit badly defined. Does it trigger when the character first takes the hook, everytime they grab it, or everytime they pull an island up?

Anyway, more to the point:

354: Spell Delaying Clock
This small hourglass can hold a spell and unleash its power after a few seconds to produce powerful combinations. When you cast a spell or spell-like ability with it in your hand, you may choose a number between one and five. If you do, the spell doesn't go off immediately, and is instead cast at the beginning of your turn after the chosen number of rounds. The target of the spell, square or creature, as well as any other variable, must be chosen as the spell is initially cast. If this target is not valid anymore when the spell activates, be it because the caster or the target moved so that the latter isn't in range anymore, or for any other reason, the stored spell doesn't activate.
Moderate transmutation; CL 7; Craft Wondrous Item, slow; Price 8,000 gp