View Single Post

Thread: Bel's RHoD: Chapter 1 [IC]

1. - Top - End - #14
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Bel's RHoD: Chapter 1 [IC]

You're most welcome, as always, Captain! Ringel replies to Soranna within the instant herself, her quick bow trying to imitate a military grade level of respect as she shifts out of the way. I hoped she'd be happier to see those. Ill news, it'd seem. I wouldn't say I love that sort of charge, exactly, not any more than those that receive them. she muses, keeping her voice low as she begins idly ambling back towards the Green. But such is… she appends to that, an absent hand reaching out to establish a hold on the Elf's arm once more, only for Telrayel to speak up, prompting the Eneko to look up and realise he's drifted out of reach in the meantime. Huh. Quite the slippery one, this Elf is. Mention of the poor 'Ell draws a last chuckle from Ringel, but before she could comment, Telrayel is already on his way, seemingly fine enough not to have her company. Alright. I'll be… Somewhere. Doing something. she tells his departing back, somewhat confused. That was weird. But it's not like she can't find business to occupy herself with. If nothing else, she can always catch up on Lord Burne or knight Novalis and Tanna. Not that hitting Morlin's shouldn't be worth the time she wouldn't spend on anything else anyhow.

At a pace leisurely enough to surprise even herself, Ringel sets out for where she remembers the forge must have been when she last felt the Ferry's dirt under her feet, if such telltale signs as the chimney and the noise that came from within were anything to go by. She couldn't quite recall ever working for the smith before, so whether he is ready to buy or not, she'd likely meet someone new and get to know another face – a boon in and of itself.
    Last edited by Metastachydium; 2023-10-27 at 01:12 PM.