When Ringel grabs Telrayel's arm he has no probelm getting dragged and instead of fighting it keeps pace. He let's her talk at first, the younger races were always so full of life and vibrancy, which was always fascinating. He waits, perhaps a bit longer than usual, till he answers. I'm not sure to be honest? You know... Telrayel shuts himself up, of course she didn't know.

I have problems remembering towns and villages. If I walk in a forest and see a certain tree or a boulder that works as a marker I can see the change time has wrought upon it and realize that it's the same thing that I have seen 10 years ago. I can't do the same with buildings, and most non-elves change too rapidly to keep up with properly.

------------At Soranna Anitah----------

We'll be at the meeting. After Soranna Anitah took her leave Telrayel says to Ringel. It seems there is a lot to do. I'll try to make myself acquainted with the surroundings. He takes his leave, but then adds. I hope the poor 'Ell doesn't get too bloodied. It sounds like we may need basically everyone.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Survival: (1d20+10)[14]Telrayel making himself more acquainted with the surroundings. Plantlife that may be usable and stuff. Especially I'm thinking thorny things like gooseberry's or blackberry that may be usable for defense. He'll be back when it get's dark for the meeting but would also like to find a place to sleep outside because he doesn't like most inns.