Listen 1: (2d4)[5]
    Listen 2: [roll3]
    Spot 1: [roll4]
    Spot 2: [roll5]
    Search 1: [roll6]
    Search 2: [roll7]
    Arcane Knowledge 1: [roll8]
    Arcane Knowledge 2: [roll9]
    Probably not too concerning, but the listen and spot checks here are actually 2 higher due to Alertness while Flaywind (my familiar) is within 5ft
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhallor View Post
    1. Yes Enadyo (and the other heads) should probably occupy more squares. I'll just make the bride a bit wider.

2. Yes the Knowledge Arcana is going to identify the golem, Actually most golems aren't immune against magic in this game, because they are not magic immune in the Secret of mana games this game is based upon. Some are but they basically scream (immune against magic) into every casters face (it's a design thing.)

3. Yes you can put you're familiar into an adjacent square. Though he's not an Oslecamo hellhound, just a "normal" one. (As far as hellhounds can be normal)

4. Direction of travel was in the direction of the golem.

5. The bridge is over a chasm, but it's too deep to see if it leads into water. (It could be! Or lava. Or magical healing mist. Only one way to find out.)
    Great to know, thanks! Will be posting shortly.

Also, meant to ask this before but is it okay to assume that I have already went through this process with my familiar? Would it be okay to assume I have gone through this process with other willing party members as well or is the assumption that we haven't known each other that long? my post will assume yes for the former and no for the latter. I will update if this assumption is false.
    Spoiler: Marrucraft Zyme Infusion (Ex)
    Show
    At fifth level the Marrutact gains the ability to infuse non Marruspawn with Marrucraft Zyme. This causes the target to permanently gain the Marruspawn subtype. This process takes one hour, requires the subject to be willing or unconscious throughout the procedure, and is non-reversible.

OOC actions to be taken.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Standard Action: Cast Polymorph on Flaywind, transforming it into a Seven-headed PyroHydra (doesn't actually gain anything from the Pyro part...just fits because it already has the Fire sub-type as well as a breath weapon)
    Free action/Move Action: Fast Mount (DC 20) (1d20+11)[12]
    IF Ride check is failed, Move Action: Mount Flaywind
    IF Ride check is successful, Move Action: Draw a Zyme of Bite

Flaywind Actions [IF Ride check is successful]
    Standard Action: Drink Zyme of Bite
    Move Action: Move Bottom left corner from R11 to O13

Flaywind Actions [IF Ride check is unsuccessful]
    Standard Action: Breath Weapon @Top Right Bird; Reflex Half, (2d4)[7] fire damage;; (2d4)[5] rounds until recharged.
    Move action: Move Bottom left corner from R11 to O13

Edit:..why did it reroll those...?
    EDIT 2: Ah, now I understand..

edit 3: Next turn; Nevral will draw a Zyme of speed (Move action), Flaywind will drink the Zyme (Standard action), Nevral will cast Haste or Slow [feel free to vote, input is welcomed] (standard action), then Flaywind will probably move to an advantageous position if one presents itself. If Nevral And/OR Flaywind has taken any damage Nevral will use Healing Howl to heal himself and Flaywind (and any other Marruspawn party members) up to 31 hp as a swift action.
    Last edited by D&DPrinceTandem; 2023-10-25 at 09:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flappeercraft
    NAAARUUUUTOOOOOOOO