View Single Post

Thread: Bel's RHoD: Chapter 1 [IC]

1. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Bel's RHoD: Chapter 1 [IC]

"Aye, Lord Burne," Sergeant Hersk nodded with a firm resolve. "We'll attend to the scene you've described and ensure that the marked one is brought here for questioning. Captain Soranna Anitah, our guard captain, will undoubtedly want to be part of this investigation. I'll arrange for a council meeting at the town hall come evening. Your insights, along with those of your companions, will be invaluable in these perilous times."

He turned towards Novalis, acknowledging his offer with a respectful nod. "Your offer of aid is a beacon of hope, sir. In such dark times, the strength of honorable warriors like yourself is what we need to fortify our town against the looming threats."

Addressing Telrayel's inquiry, Hersk continued, "Captain Soranna Anitah resides near the eastern edge of town, close to the barracks."

Hersk looked towards Ringel, her reminiscing words resonating with the sergeant's own longing for the safety that once cradled Drellin's Ferry. "The peace of the road has been shattered, but with your presence, there might just be a chance to restore some semblance of security. The letters you carry seem to hold significance, and delivering them to Captain Soranna Anitah might unveil vital clues to our current predicament."

He then addressed the group as a whole, "I’ll ensure that Mayor Wiston, Captain Soranna Anitah, and the rest of the Town Council are informed and present at the meeting this evening. Until then, feel free to acquaint yourselves with the town and gather any additional insights that may aid us. Our town's folk, especially the likes of Delora Zann with her keen observational skills, and Kellin Shadowbanks with his well-informed nature, could prove to be resourceful allies. We’ll convene at the town hall come evening to discuss our course of action against the threats that loom over the Elsir Vale.”

With a final salute, Hersk turned to dispatch a group to the scene Michael had described, the weight of the task at hand pressing heavily on his shoulders. Yet, the resolve in the eyes of the newly arrived group sparked a glimmer of hope amidst the encroaching darkness that threatened to engulf Drellin’s Ferry and the entire Vale.
    Last edited by BelGareth; 2023-10-25 at 11:19 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!