"The rumors do. Michael Burne, a special envoy of Lord Kerden Jarmaath of Brindol, here to investigate the rumors... which so far seem to be substantiated enough. You'll have to send people to bury some people and dispose of some dead hobgoblins. Some distance that way." Michael points, also specifying the distance. "I want the one with the check mark on his forehead to be brought here for possible questioning. He's dead like the rest, but that is not an obstacle." With that matter handed over, Michael proceeds with what he came here for. "We'll need to talk: you, the mayor, the head cleric and any scouts and witnesses you would see fit to invite, together with this small team here. Preferably today."

Spoiler
Show
The whole team have had Elation since the morning and it will persist until the morning tomorrow: +2 STR (morale), +2 DEX (morale), +5 speed (untyped).

I'm also marking some other spells and charges as spent, as appropriate for having been in an encounter.

I will make and manage editable loot tables starting some time this week. Fow now, just write OOC if you are taking anything for yourself. I assume we haul the rest for a possible sale.