View Single Post

Thread: Jerry's entourage [IC]

1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Jerry's entourage [IC]

Finally these two weird elves are falling down! They have been hardened by the metal construct (probably a weird golem) that still has several chambers full of differently colored liquids and gases that it injected into them, but you are still being harassed by these birds and the lunatic above that did threw more of his potions down screaming something about a "New and improved Formulaetm" again.

But just as these weird elves are down, another two manifest with the ripping sound of invisible ones decloaking and shower you with hurtful bolts!

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Shadow suffered 10 damage from bird pecks.
    Feyella got 6 fire damage (already doubled) and 1 damage from a prior slash.
    Enadyo (the whole hydra, not just the one head) got 20 damage from bolts.
    Morazzt got 12 damage from prior slashes.
    Finally Nevral got an accumulated 15 damage from pecks and bolts.
    It's you're turn, happy hunting.

Spoiler: Map
    Show
    I like fights on bridges It's you're turn. You should be able to adjust you're charakters on the map. I'm not sure if I have gotten all the sizes correct, please give feedback on that.
    Last edited by Alhallor; 2023-10-23 at 05:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridai View Post
    No no no, not speaking while fighting. Speaking with the fighting!

That rabite monk dive-blobbing you in the face, followed by hooking teeth into your belt and suplexing you is a woefully poorly understood way of remarking on how nice the weather is.