Small in terms of raw property damage yes, but I think the potential emotional damage related to the aura are pretty severe. It seems like as is or at least as it happened here it just kind of pushed people towards what they were already inclined to do but it could go very dark very quickly.
You know what also causes a lot of emotional damage?
Having a friend and co-worker get exploded by a stray plasma blast
As i have mentioned a dozen times now. We got pretty clear evidence all this did was make people really in the mood.
So no i dont see how it get meaningfully worse then the fallout Dabbler is now clearing.

Except everyone is just cool with it and even Amporphous only feels kinda sorta guilty about it.

Because personally? In that sort of situation, I'd either be asking for a guarantee for that to never to happen again, or I'd quit immediately. And if I was in Sydny's situation, my answer to Parfait would be a regretful no. I don't think I could ever trust or be comfortable around her (or admittedly any succubus) after that. Not for a long time anyways. So the idea that we've got nearly a dozen people or so, all of which are pretty much cool with what happened (including Sydney), is pretty unrealistic to me.
Yes.. because as such it didnt injury or harm anyone. It gave them a great time.
Everyone is mellow on what was likely the best sex they ever had. It makes sense the mood is relaxed.
Even when told this was caused by a power accident.

But yeah. In turn thats the sort of american ideology i personally find weird and impossible to understand.
Your expected to risk your life at work. Go into obscenely dangerous situations. Get exploded if a teammate lose control of her electro power? No problem.
Your at risk of accidentally banging your hot coworker if a tantric magic loser has a accident? Your out? really???