Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
The man's face twitches when Rachel states she is still human, though he only blanches for a moment. He smiles just slightly at her question, and with a small bit of mirth replies, "I guess you could say I am their housemate." He raises a hand to his chest, and adds, "My name is Fred. And you would be?"

Fred's grin falters for a just a moment when he hears Karl's voice, and he takes a step closer to the stairs, though his eyes never leave Rachel. "I'm fine," he calls back, "I was just... introducing myself."

Now Fred turns his head, looking back up the hallway, though he quickly returns his surveillance of Rachel. "It went fine. Made some progress. Do you want to discuss it all now?" he calls, almost a little dutifully.

Kenji's message is a simple acceptance of Anna's report and what reads as a heartfelt request to be careful.

Katie doesn't reply, but Celestine does almost immediately. Her text reads, "Let me know when you are coming. We will try to make things ready for you. I will need to tell Uncle of course!"
“Yes, show me what you’ve got,” she said to Fred.

She forwarded the request from Aisling to Karl, along with a note to pass her any additional info they had on Zach’s whereabouts.