1. - Top - End - #290
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: (IC IV) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

Anna Wu

"Awesome, thanks," Anna texted to Katie, "hope you had fun. Door is open whenever you need a place to stay, but message me first. Where are you going to stay?"

She messaged Celestine next: "Hopefully tonight. It has been dangerous lately."
    She messaged Aisling: "Zach ran, booked a plane to Portland, weren't you living there? Thought you should know, in case you wanted to catch up with him."
    Hopefully she got the vengeance she wanted.. Anna had given Zach more chances than he deserved, and it would be fitting if he met Final Death at Aisling's claws.

She messaged Kenji, her Sire / mentor: "How are things at the Ordo? I had a bad dream last day, you?"

Then she went to find Fred and learn what he'd learned about sponsoring a blood drive. He was supposed to get her a quote.

"Need to hunt, freakin' starving," she thought.
    It had been so busy for so long, she couldn't remember the last time she'd drank her fill... it was starting to annoy her.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-10-13 at 12:22 PM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig