Quote Originally Posted by DaedalusMkV View Post
Considering that Bioware fired their entire QA team for the sin of unionization just a few days ago, only 2 months after firing a significant portion of their writing staff...

Something tells me that whatever it winds up being, it probably won't be spectacular.
The Bioware that made Neverwinter Nights, KotOR, Mass Effect 2, and the two good Dragon Age games is long dead, it breathed it's last gasp between Inquisition and Anthem. I wouldn't be shocked if Oblivion ends up facing a similar fate.

I also suspect that if Dreadwolf fails EA will kill Bioware and throw Dragon Age, Mass Effect, and criminally Jade Empire into the freezer. Wasn't there talk of a potential Jade Empire 2 years ago? I bet Anthem caused that to be canned.

...I should really do a Closed Fist run of Jade Empire, but I'd end up like neutral on the morality meter. A shame because it's far more interesting than Paragon/Renegade. (Giving the girl the knife is the best scene in the game and the sort of thing a Closed Fist run should have been made of.)