1. - Top - End - #105
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Baldur's Gate 3 II: The Urge for a Second Playthrough

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    I just plonked an 8 in INT and went 'I would make it lower if they'd let me'.

I'd have put it in WIS but that's actually a decent save (also used by one of my preferred classes).

But yeah, I'll definitely get the mod which gives me my red eye back. It actually looked kind of cool when it looked like an artificial eye, but now it looks like a boring normal eye with blue-green central heterochromia. As a central heterochromatic in real life it's cool that the option is there even if you have to pick through the colours to find it, but I want the artificial eye back.
    The one I use is called Unvisual Volo's Eye. It works retroactively, as well as with the camp mirror if you want to change your eye color(s) later on.

EDIT: Almost forgot, in response to an earlier question about whether you can give away both your eyes - if you have Volo's eye in, Ethel refuses to help you, so no second fake eye. I haven't tried things in the other direction, but presumably if you get Ethel's eye first and then Volo's, hers is the one he performs amateur lasik on.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    ETA: from a story perspective isn't the MC under a no resurrections rule in Act 1? You know, due to the whole
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bhaalspawn
    thing.
    I don't think so, considering that
    Spoiler
    Show
    Astarion can kill you but you can be brought back just fine, and there will be commentary on it, i.e. narratively you were actually dead.
    Last edited by Psyren; 2023-10-08 at 08:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)