1. - Top - End - #101
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Baldur's Gate 3 II: The Urge for a Second Playthrough

Quote Originally Posted by Cikomyr2 View Post
    So, the Astral Sea is space or not? Can we use the Spelljammer canonicity precedent?
    The Space around a planet is Material, but if you get far out enough (Wildspace) it becomes both/porous. Spelljammers are for both space travel and planar travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Blech, that's right. I've been trying to ignore that, since it will only negatively impact my enjoyment of an otherwise very good game.
    I genuinely don't understand why, but okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Personally, I can't imagine myself ever letting him do his thing there. It's too obviously a terrible idea, and I feel like I'd need to be playing a complete idiot to go through with it. Regardless of the end result, which I am aware of.
    I justified it by being Resisting Dark Urge, and thus convinced my tadpole was somehow worse than everyone else's, and willing to go to nearly any extreme to get it out. I even sprung Sazza from the grove (after the Alfira incident) because she thought Priestess Gut knew of a unique way to handle it - but discovering that she herself was tadpoled, I abandoned that avenue.
    Last edited by Psyren; 2023-10-08 at 07:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)