Spoiler: OOC
Show
There is something very sweet about this, and that your character is going out of her way to make a hobgoblin feel relaxed and understood, despite things not going well. I'm going to give Laura a beat just for her kindness in a world of darkness game where it usually isn't necessary or good to do so.

Laura can see that the hobgoblin is practically trembling, its head bowed in embarrassment. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry," Giuseppe says, and when the creature looks up, Laura can see its eyes are filled with tears. The hobgoblin pulls the white linen napkin from its lap and plunges it into a its water glass, before offering it to Laura. "Here, take this," Giuseppe blubbers, "it will help minimize the staining. I'm so sorry Laura. I'm so embarrassed. I know you didn't even want to go on a date with me. I'm so stupid!" Despite the hobgoblin's self-hating remarks, Giuseppe does everything it can to help Laura clean herself off, even offering to let her use its tweed coat as a blanket to hide any remaining stain. After things are a little more settled, Giuseppe will say, "You are so kind Laura, as well as beautiful. May I do something to help you? Can I offer you a favor of some sort?"