View Single Post

Thread: OOC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #268
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: OOC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

Quote Originally Posted by bramblefoot View Post
    alright, for further notice on such things, please say you're angry at my character, not me. i cannot tell the difference between anger at characters, and actual player anger

just a heads up
    Yeah, Marcs reaction to Milo IC will be...less than positive lol. She's normally a sweet and upbeat girl, but his actions have caused this mess and she's been shot twice because of it. She'll be furious with him too.

OOC, me, BananaPhone, doesn't harbor ill-feelings , much the way you mentioned a few months ago that Milos trashtalking on the train to Marc was strictly IC and not meant to convey OOC thoughts and feelings. Pretty much assume that always from me, that my IC actions are how I think my character would behave, but that doesn't reflect my OOC sentiments towards another player.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-10-04 at 08:05 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger