Quote Originally Posted by rax View Post
I think it could be fun to try something like that, but a lot depends on the outcome of this fight, the timeframe Bennosuke is envisioning for this investigation, and just how "lightweight" he would deem such an operation to be.

I.e. will we actually have the time and resources to run such a thing while pursuing the investigation? I feel that's Bennosuke's call.

Hound is angry at Milo. IC he would be fully prepared to execute Milo for being a liability, but he won't do that without the Interrogator's say-so (i.e. I don't do PvP unless cleared by the GM).

I'm annoyed (not angry or enraged or anything like that) that you've chosen to play Milo as a loose cannon who can't adapt to the requirements of the mission. Going by how you've portrayed Milo you've certainly been building towards something like this, so his actions aren't out of character. However, the choice to have Milo take the actions he did was wholly in your hands, and therefore the solution is also in your hands. My preference would be that you either tone down Milo's explosive nature or retire him and bring in a character more suited to the demands of the game. If you can do that, there'll be no hard feelings on my part.
What he said. Arl is more than a little pissed, but Wyndeward is just a little perplexed, if that makes sense.