Quote Originally Posted by BananaPhone View Post
Hey @Rax, just an idea.

Spoiler: Group Operation Fund
Show
We're in the home of one of the top managers of the Banking Guild in this Hive. That's some serious economic power, influence, knowledge and connections.

With Hounds administrative and medical skills, combined with Marc's medical, chemistry (she's a trained chemist, she's a little nerd) and trade skills, what do you think of the idea of them both establishing a sort of biomedical/biochemical trade outfit using funds fronted by Drimmle and his connections/influence?

The thrones generated from this wouldn't be for personal enrichment. Instead, the thrones would go to a "party fund", an "operations account", that we, the whole group, use to do things like bribe people, hire goons, hire bounty hunters to bring in suspects (thus freeing our time to do other things), buy mission-necessary equipment, give a character some thrones to cover a weapon or ammo if they can't fully afford it etc I mean you could make the argument that it'd bump both of them to the 'trading class', so their monthly income would increase, but the purpose of doing this would be to create a slush fund for the group to use in its field work as needed.

Kinda like the Iran-Contra affair except we're the Contras!

Ideally it'd be something lightweight that runs in the background so it doesn't take up too much of our time. (or give Benn a headache)

What do you think?
I think it could be fun to try something like that, but a lot depends on the outcome of this fight, the timeframe Bennosuke is envisioning for this investigation, and just how "lightweight" he would deem such an operation to be.

I.e. will we actually have the time and resources to run such a thing while pursuing the investigation? I feel that's Bennosuke's call.

Quote Originally Posted by bramblefoot View Post
alright, for further notice on such things, please say you're angry at my character, not me. i cannot tell the difference between anger at characters, and actual player anger

just a heads up
Hound is angry at Milo. IC he would be fully prepared to execute Milo for being a liability, but he won't do that without the Interrogator's say-so (i.e. I don't do PvP unless cleared by the GM).

I'm annoyed (not angry or enraged or anything like that) that you've chosen to play Milo as a loose cannon who can't adapt to the requirements of the mission. Going by how you've portrayed Milo you've certainly been building towards something like this, so his actions aren't out of character. However, the choice to have Milo take the actions he did was wholly in your hands, and therefore the solution is also in your hands. My preference would be that you either tone down Milo's explosive nature or retire him and bring in a character more suited to the demands of the game. If you can do that, there'll be no hard feelings on my part.