Thread: OOC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

1. - Top - End - #258
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: OOC II: DH The Purity of Sacrifice

Hey @Rax, just an idea.

Spoiler: Group Operation Fund
    Show
    We're in the home of one of the top managers of the Banking Guild in this Hive. That's some serious economic power, influence, knowledge and connections.

With Hounds administrative and medical skills, combined with Marc's medical, chemistry (she's a trained chemist, she's a little nerd) and trade skills, what do you think of the idea of them both establishing a sort of biomedical/biochemical trade outfit using funds fronted by Drimmle and his connections/influence?

The thrones generated from this wouldn't be for personal enrichment. Instead, the thrones would go to a "party fund", an "operations account", that we, the whole group, use to do things like bribe people, hire goons, hire bounty hunters to bring in suspects (thus freeing our time to do other things), buy mission-necessary equipment, give a character some thrones to cover a weapon or ammo if they can't fully afford it etc I mean you could make the argument that it'd bump both of them to the 'trading class', so their monthly income would increase, but the purpose of doing this would be to create a slush fund for the group to use in its field work as needed.

Kinda like the Iran-Contra affair except we're the Contras!

Ideally it'd be something lightweight that runs in the background so it doesn't take up too much of our time. (or give Benn a headache)

What do you think?
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-10-04 at 04:54 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger